Do have a look at the 2016 Beloit Mindset List for laughs and insight :)!
Some of my favourite comments for Class of 2016 are:
9. They have never seen an airplane “ticket.”
18. Their folks have never gazed with pride on a new set of bound encyclopedias on the bookshelf.
27. Outdated icons with images of floppy discs for “save,” a telephone for “phone,” and a snail mail envelope for “mail” have oddly decorated their tablets and smart phone screens
31. Along with online viewbooks, parents have always been able to check the crime stats for the colleges their kids have selected
47. Before they purchase an assigned textbook, they will investigate whether it is available for rent or purchase as an e-book
65. Little Caesar has always been proclaiming “Pizza Pizza.”
68. They watch television everywhere but on a television.